Friday, August 5, 2011

Here I am

Hello there great open space, otherwise known as The Internet. I've been meaning to make a blog for some time now and I've finally had the push to do it. I'm a costumer, a historical addict, a collector of many things, and a crafter. I want to share what I find and make with others and that's what this blog is here for.

Today I don't actually have much to share. Time is tight and everyone is busy getting ready for fall events. I should be back to share more later, but for now - I leave you with this link here, for the gorgeous Leather (dyable, too!) 18th century Devonshire shoes by The American Duchess.

http://www.american-duchess.com/shoes-18th-century/devonshire-leather-18th-century-shoes

They're only making 200 pairs, and the pre-order ends August 10th, so get them while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment